We are currently recruiting for a highly skilled and knowledgeable General Manager with a proven track record of managing a Laundry Linen Hire business. This role provides a genuine opportunity to make a real difference and drive the preformance and culture of this key site for the group.
Based in Dorset and Wiltshire.
- We’re looking for a committed Site Leader, who has a real passion for the laundry sector and is not afraid to be involved on the factory floor and lead by example when needed.
- You will have previous experience of heading up a laundry or similar site and know just how to galvanize a team to set and drive KPI’s and standards.
- There is capital investment planned for the site a spart of the Group’s longer term growth plans.
- As an already successful General Manager, you will have proven ability to engage and inspire at all levels, driving and optimising results across the business.
- You will be a natural motivator. with a hands-on approach. You will have the ability to use your own initiative and be a strong decision maker.
- Reporting to the Board of Directors you will have full responsibility for site operations.
- As Site Manager you will ensure the site is highly reliable, responsive and competitive and one that puts safety, quality and delivery first.
- You will be fully responsible for the site with the support of an experienced Management team, responsibilities inlcude P&L, production, quality H&S and engineering.
- You need to be both operationally focused, but also highly people centric.
- This opportunity comes with a asuperb package to reward a senior operator, who is a natural manager and strong motivator.
- A market leading linen hire provide to qaulity hotels and work wear sectors in the South and South West.
- Instantly recognised brand with a reputation for quality of product and service.
For more information, please contact Faith Foote on:
or send CV’s to: